DiaZone DW (drinking water) systems incorporate powerful electrolytic cells that generate ozone in solution from the water that flows through the cells. Our systems are robust, reliable, efficient and intrinsically safe. The cells are 24V DC and typically operate at 2A or 4A. The electrodes in the cells are self-cleaning by means of polarity reversal and require no chemical additions in the operation of the equipment. This is an entirely green technology.
DiaZone systems are are suitable for:
- Drinking water in managed buildings and private dwellings
- Rainwater held in large storage tanks, above and below ground
- Private water supplies including borehole water
- Water held in tanks, large and small
- Contaminated water sources in remote locations
- Polluted water sources for disaster relief
- Heavy metals, particularly iron and manganese from borehole water
- Suspended solids and various substances from surface waters
- Sulphides to sulphates to remove unpleasant taste and odour
- Natural organic matter (NOM)
- Pesticide residues
- Trace organic pollutants
Only a small amount of ozone is required to disinfect and maintain disinfection of drinking water, typically in the range 50-100 ppb (0.05 to 0.1 mg/L). Water treated by ozone is typically colourless, odourless, oxygenated, safer to drink and far more palatable than chlorinated water.